At Sherwood Grange we take everyone’s data privacy seriously and as such the home is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and abides by the laws and rules concerning Data Protection.
We collect information based on why and how you contacted us i.e. Requesting care for yourself or a family member, basic details will be kept in order to arrange a pre-admission assessment where more in depth records will be kept leading on to the formation of a care plan. This will not just include the person coming into the home it will include next of kin and family
- You have the following rights with any information we hold:
- To ask to see any information we hold about you or a resident
- To correct any mistakes or change to the information
- To ask us to delete information about you or a resident
- To limit what we do with the information
- To tell us not to use the information
- To ask us to give some information to another person
How to Excersise your Rights
- Write to The Data Protection Officer at, Sherwood Grange, 208 Mansfield Road, Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire, NG21 9HF
- Email: Admin@sherwoodgrange.com
Sherwood Grange Care Ltd abide by regulations in relation to the personal and private data we process, hold and give out.
A Data Subject is the person whose data is being requested. A Requestor is someone who is requesting information pertaining to a Data Subject. Data will only be shared if the required evidence is provided to prove that the Requestor has the right to the information:
- You may request information we hold about you as the data subject.
- You may request information we hold on a living data subject, they must provide consent for us to share their data with you if they have the capacity to do so.
- You may request information we hold on a living data subject, with the appropriate evidence to prove you are acting on their behalf with consent e.g. through a Power of Attorney or Court of Protection if they do not have capacity.
- You may request information we hold on a deceased data subject, with the appropriate evidence to prove you are legally authorised to manage their affairs e.g. will or grant of probate.
Please be aware that we receive a significant number of information requests which we respond to in line with regulations, generally 30 days from when we receive the evidence to proceed with the request. If you would like an update on your request or to speak to someone regarding it. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org